eTrepid is a direct Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, AOS-G (Agreement Online Services-Government) partner, and certified Microsoft Reseller for Microsoft 365 Commercial Cloud, Government Community Cloud (GCC), and Government Community Cloud High (GCC High). We are the go-to cybersecurity firm for GCC High licensing, migrations, and managed support. Small and medium-sized businesses can now purchase Microsoft 365 GCC High licensing directly from eTrepid. Simplified for the defense industry to meet all compliance requirements.
As a proud authorized Microsoft AOS-G (Agreement Online Services-Government) Program Partner, eTrepid provides Azure Government, GCC High licensing, migrations, and managed support to Federal, State, and Local Governments, as well as United States Department of Defense (DoD) Contractors and supporting agencies throughout the Defense Industrial Base (DIB).
Working with a Microsoft AOS-G Partner makes migrating to Microsoft's GCC High possible. eTrepid simplifies IT.
Is GCC High Right for You?
Exploring the Microsoft US Government cloud offerings and unsure if Microsoft 365 GCC High is the platform for your organization? If you have questions about which solution you need, schedule a meeting with us to help you navigate through the decision process.
Which license is right for you?
Government Community Cloud (GCC)
Consider whether GCC meets all of your requirements:
• Recommended for CMMC Maturity Levels 1 & 2
• Meets DFARS 7012 flow-down requirements
• Meets NIST SP 800-171
• International support resources
Government Community Cloud High (GCC High)
GCC High for the most stringent security requirements.
• Recommended for CMMC Maturity Levels 3-5
• Meets DFARS 7012 flow-down requirements
• Able to meet NIST SP 800-171 and CMMC requirements
• Handling & storage of ITAR and export-controlled data
• US support resources
• Microsoft only certifies DFARS compliance on GCC High.
Microsoft 365 Commercial vs. GCC vs. GCC High Comparison
Why Microsoft GCC High is Recommended for DFARS and CMMC
- Exclusive Community - GCC High data is segregated from commercial customers and provides your organization with a secondary layer of physical protection.
- Restricted access - Government data centers are accessible only within the Continental United States (CONUS) and to screened Microsoft personnel and authorized government agencies or departments only.
- Data Storage Complies with US Public Sector certifications and accreditations -Data stored within the continental United States within compliant infrastructure sustaining the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) accreditation at a Moderate Impact level.
GCC Preparation and Compliance Advisory Services
Get an analysis of your current security posture and assets while evaluating and preparing cloud environments for meeting compliance requirements.
Compliance Security and Gap Analysis
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- NIST 800-171 and 800-53
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR)
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Department of Defense Impact Level Data
- Other types of data that require Microsoft 365 Government
Take Your GCC Journey with Us
- Microsoft's Trusted Partner:
- Microsoft Tier 1 CSP & AOS-G Partner
- Industry leader migrating customers to Microsoft 365
- Assess, Advise, Implement, and Supporting Microsoft 365 GCC High for compliance with DFARS 7012 and NIST 800-171
- Expertise in helping government contractors meet DFARS 7012 and NIST 800-171
- Complete partnership, training, and support, from assessment to successful implementation
Who Benefits from our Microsoft AOS-G Partnership?
GCC High and our Microsoft AOS-G authorized reseller program are crucial to DoD contractors who must comply with DFARS 7012 and CMMC requirements, including handling Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and/or International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) data.
How to Obtain GCC High Licensing?
If you know that your organization needs GCC High licensing for compliance requirements, whether CMMC, DFARS CJIS or others, it's time to start Microsoft's eligibility process. Have your organization's data provisioned in the Government Community Cloud through eTrepid's AOS-G program.
To Learn More about eTrepid's AOS-G program and other licensing and compliance tips:
Microsoft Gold Partner and Direct Seller
The only Manage Software Provider (MSP) in Maryland that can provide you with options! Find out if GCC High, GCC, or the Commercial Cloud is right for you. Let us help determine what is best for you!